Forum Discussion

LlamaOMama
New Spectator
3 years ago

"Work, Career and Confidence" skill

This skill is mainly used for career advancement and is for getting promoted easier. This is only a suggestion:

Level 1: Practice skill in mirror

Level 2: Build relationships faster and performance at all careers is slightly increased.

Level 3: Sim will build Charisma faster.

Level 4: Work Hard works more effectively.

Level 5: Sim will have better success with chance cards, lowering performance less and increasing it more.

Level 6: Sim will build even more relationship with others and Suck up to bosses, and socialize with coworkers is more effective, lowering performance less and getting more Charisma/ Relationship with workers.

Level 7: Sim will stay confident longer! Does not stack with Brave.

Level 8: Greatly increase the chance of success of all social interactions.

Level 9: Greatly increased performance gains.

Level 10: Tremendously increase success of all social interactions.

This is all I wish for! A confidence skill!
  • "ItsMeThatGuy;d-998890" wrote:
    This skill is mainly used for career advancement and is for getting promoted easier. This is only a suggestion:

Level 1: Practice skill in mirror

Level 2: Build relationships faster and performance at all careers is slightly increased.

Level 3: Sim will build Charisma faster.

Level 4: Work Hard works more effectively.

Level 5: Sim will have better success with chance cards, lowering performance less and increasing it more.

Level 6: Sim will build even more relationship with others and Suck up to bosses, and socialize with coworkers is more effective, lowering performance less and getting more Charisma/ Relationship with workers.

Level 7: Sim will stay confident longer! Does not stack with Brave.

Level 8: Greatly increase the chance of success of all social interactions.

Level 9: Greatly increased performance gains.

Level 10: Tremendously increase success of all social interactions.

This is all I wish for! A confidence skill!

Maybe a hidden skill that helps with these interactions and can only be modified through cheats, or also practicing in a mirror.
  • "Chazzzy;c-18091653" wrote:
    A skill specifically for Confidence does not sound like something the official game would ever add. It sounds more like a niche mod like all of those other personality mods I’ve seen floating around.

I get how you feel and I personally agree too.
  • Confidence as a skill is really interesting idea. You definitely have to build it up in real life too. I really like this idea and I hope they add it one day.
  • Confidence is a mood in TS4.

https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/emotions/confident.php

• "crocobaura;c-18091810" wrote:
    Confidence is a mood in TS4.

https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/emotions/confident.php

I know.