Forum Discussion

YorksRob
New Adventurer
2 years ago

EA Please

Will you please get someone who knows what they are doing with coding to please please turn down the constant flirting in the game , I am sick and tired of every time my sims go out to a night club or on a date being constantly flirted with , Then my couple are angry with each other for hours because of it ,
  • Have you got Eco living? Then check if the NAP free love is turned on.
  • "Gagea;c-18191797" wrote:
    Have you got Eco living? Then check if the NAP free love is turned on.

I don't have global voting enabled and sims will still flirt with mine.
    blueybluesky
    Seasoned Vanguard
    Yes please. I don't have NPC voting allowed and find the amount of flirting so irritating I just turned it off with mccc.
  • "blueybluesky;c-18191938" wrote:
    Yes please. I don't have NPC voting allowed and find the amount of flirting so irritating I just turned it off with mccc.

thats suppose to happen
  • "julienrob2004;d-1004080" wrote:
    Will you please get someone who knows what they are doing with coding to please please turn down the constant flirting in the game , I am sick and tired of every time my sims go out to a night club or on a date being constantly flirted with , Then my couple are angry with each other for hours because of it ,

We now have the loyal trait which should keep your sim from flirting back.
  • "catloverplayer;c-18191947" wrote:
    "julienrob2004;d-1004080" wrote:

We now have the loyal trait which should keep your sim from flirting back.

Ah, so now we understand the need for such a trait. LOL Thanks.
  • Even if "global voting" IS off, the Neighborhood Action Plans might be there already. You might need to check the effective N.A.P.s in each hood.

I always wanted a list that would show us all those plans at a glance - what plans are currently active in each hood. A list would be sooooo time saving when checking and adjusting.

I've visited each hood one by one to remove NAPs I don't want. Wasted several night of my gaming time to do that, but hey ho.
    OldeSimsFan
    Seasoned Rookie
    My primary installation stops at DU, does not have eco living, and any sim I send anywhere is massively flirted with, regardless of the flirter's age, gender, or marital status.