Forum Discussion

thefirsttemplar
Seasoned Traveler
7 hours ago

Kit ideas.

Just a few ideas I have for it. 

-Basic Bathroom kit. 

Just a nice bathroom set that contains everything. Shower, Bath, Shower/bath combo, sink with table attached, loose sink, counter, mirror, rugs, lights, towels, shelves, a cabinet, toilet roll, curtains, floor tiles and wall tiles, etc. And all with many colour swatches. I don't like how hard it can be to put together a matching bathroom. 

-Untamed Men's kit. 

Torn pants, faded band shirts positioned a bit messy, rough beards and stubble, more body hair options, unkept haircuts, worn sneakers, bandana's, a backwards cap, dirty socks, a faded leather jacket... I'd just want a whole pack of stuff like this because men have so few options in this, almost everything makes them look like a supermodel. 

-Used furniture kit. 

A lot of super cheap furniture that looks worn and might even be held together with tape, it could even give a negative modifier on environment. Counters with edges broken off, worn tables and cabinets with stains on them, couches and chairs with torn fabric, scratches and stains, a creaky old bed with sheets that have holes in them, torn curtains, a bookcloset with a broken shelf, a clothing cabinet with a door that does not seem quite properly closed, a chess set with improvised pieces, a cracked mirror, also carpets and wallpaper to match. 

-Used appliances kit. 

Cheap and risky appliances that are more likely to break or catch fire, and also have a higher chance of electrocuting sims even when their skill is high. Comes with a fridge and all kitchen appliances but also a computer, TV, toilet, shower, poorly working thermostat, fire alarm that might catch fire itself when it goes off, a hot tub that barely works and is a lightning magnet, a radio that has a chance of catching fire when it breaks... Pretty much everything you might need to turn a house into a death trap and can really let sims want to save up for something better. 

-Men's formal wear kit. 

All kinds of suits, a pair of dress gloves, several formal hats, a bit of jewellery, formal shoes, suits with a warm coat over it that can also be used as cold weather wear, watches, etc. Let men suit up! 

-Star Wars original trilogy kit. 

Does not require Journey to Batuu, but the clothing here can be worn there too. It's a batch of outfits from the original three movies, with colour swatches too. A proper Darth Vader suit, Luke's main outfits for all three movies, Hoth clothing that can be used as winter wear, Lando's blue outfit with cape, an imperial officer outfit with hat, Han Solo's main outfits, Leia's various outfits and hairstyles that aren't hats, various rebel outfits, storm trooper armour, etc. 

-Walk with style kit. 

A kit that adds about a dozen different canes for Sims to use, for which they can use several new walking animations: Weak like they really need it, formal and with swagger. Also lets sims hit others with their cane or trip them with it.  Also comes with a stand to store canes in if not kept in the inventory, for display. 

-Tattoo kit. 

Just adds a lot of tattoos for all areas of the body, even allows for a Sim to have every inch of skin tattooed. It would contain like a dozen full tattoo sets for each area of the body that match, with a few colour swatches too. 

-Instrumental kit. 

Adds several new options for every instrument in the game, also the microphone for singers. Play music in style! 

-Accessoires kit. 

Just a while kit filled with hats, scarfs, gloves, socks, glasses, shades, necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings and all that. In all kinds of styles and for both men and women. 

• These are all awesome ideas that I wish we had in game today!

I would be happy for a pack or EP or kit that is focused on men with a mancave basement. I think a lot of females would buy this too. The EP or pack could featured new gameplay: fly fishing, mechanics, life on a boat, camping and cooking outdoors, smoking meats in the backyard, hunting.....☺

We need a smoker. I want to smoke some of that chicken and beef in game. I can already sell it.