Forum Discussion

JaxM323
Rising Newcomer
4 days ago

Corrupted save files

Hi! 

For as long as I can remember, I have been having save issues during game play. I am not sure what to do.  I have saved multiple households separately and can never get back to them. When I load games, they are never as I left them. When I move one person out of the house and into another, they disappear. When I create new households to invite into gameplay with my current sims, they seem to not be in the same world as my regular households. When I play and save a game, I create new saves and title them as NEW and remove old ones to see if that was the issue. It is not. When I am playing one household and want to load another, they are not in the house I originally put them in. I even have households in different worlds, and they do not show at all when I hover over it. I do not use mods. This is all original game play issues. What can I do? Is anyone else having this issue? I feel it is pointless to play because I have no control over the worlds and also lose all of my progress. Please help!

• How are you placing them ? Are you starting a new save game each time ?

To have them in the same save, you need to either resume or load a save, then go to the map and use the Create New Household button in the lower right corner of the map.