Forum Discussion

taffster74
New Traveler
2 months ago

Error Code 102:ecf00cb3

Getting a similar problem but with the new ep. I haven't played in about a week or so, and have deleted my old game and started a new one. Error says game needs to be relaunched (Err102 plus some letters and more numbers). I've relaunched the game twice, same deal. Have cleared the cache - same deal. I am using mods, but it didn't do this before and I've checked that all mods are up to date.

Edit: I will stand corrected. Just went through my mods folder on a whim and it seems there may have been a Mod that was sorely out of date. I've deleted the old version and installed the newer one, but am still doing the recommended game repair, just to be sure. Have checked my other mods, and they're all up to date. So, hopefully it was just that one that got overlooked. 

If you're wondering what it was, it was panda sama's realistic birthing mod.

Edit2: Still didn't work. Error code I'm getting is as follows - 102ecf00cb3:4a1cba8e. Done some searching, closest i can find is threads saying it's outdated mods. Problem is, I can't even get into the individual game so it can possibly tell me which mod is outdated. At least, that's what happens with some of the non-vanilla mods I use.  Puzzlement and confruscitation.

EDIT by Crinrict: Split from another thread with a different error code. Adjusted title

• I'm getting the same thing,  except its this code - 120ecf00cb3:4a1cba8e. I've done everything - all of my mods are up to date - cleared cache, repaired the game, even moved my new sim from lot to another .... still crashes. I've got stuff to do over the next two days, so I'm not going to check if possibly it's old cc (haven't had no issues with cc before, but thinking - possibly - it may be piercings and piercing scars by magic bot). I'll check with another fresh game in two days. I just find it odd that my game was working just over a week ago, i don't play for a week and now it's not working. There's been no updates for anything in that time - so why all of a sudden something that was working with no problems now doesn't work?