Forum Discussion

bl00dbones
Newcomer
4 hours ago

reaper tasks have disappeared

so i think it happened because i started a new game, but i cant see the tasks at all. they were there when i started and i completed “talk to three sims about ambrosia” and “research ambrosia” and then it disappeared entirely. the little grim that shows how many tasks i’ve completed and what rewards ive gotten is still there, but the little diamond that had the actual tasks is gone. i’ve restarted the game, my laptop, even a new sim. my last resort is trying a new save file, but this IS a new save file which is why i’m confused. i opened the game again this morning hoping it was just a glitch but it’s still a thing. i was actually really excited for this event too. 

editing to add: i’ve tried another new save file and it did not work. my reaper rewards also still show that i’ve completed and claimed the stuff i did in the last save file even though i didn’t get the chance to restart the reaper rewards in this save, it’s like it just carried over from the previous save. i am going to see if turning off my mods does anything. if it helps, i am on the EA app and using CurseForge for mods. 

edit 2: i removed mods and started a new save file, but the same thing is still happening. no tasks, reaper rewards still show that i’ve completed up to a certain point, “assistant to the grim reaper” is completed but “a call away” is still there and im seeing no signs of the newsletter. id really like some help here please, i was really excited for this event.