Forum Discussion

Wilma_Schonbeck
Seasoned Newcomer
5 days ago

Reapers Reward problems week 3 and 4

Hello! Excuse my English if it's not the best, it's not my mother tongue.

I have a problem with starting with week 4 and end the week 3 tasks.

When week 3 came I played the game and did what I needed to do.  But when I would do the last task where you need to catch a fish something in my life came up and I couldn't play Sims for a few days until week 4 started. When I logged in nothing seemed strange but I quickly noticed that the little taskbar at the left was not showing like it did before. I couldn't see what I needed to do but I can still click on the reaper icon that shows there and it takes me in to where you can see how far you have come with the tasks and the achievements. But I thought maybe is a bug cause I hadn't started week 4 by reading the letter from Grim Reaper. I checked the email box but nothing, I saw my sim had a letter in their inventory so I clicked on read and so my sim did but nothing changed. I also tried to catch an angelfish and did, two times but nothing. I can't get the batfish nor can I end week 3 or start week 4.

I'm on a PC. I have mods, but I tried to delete them from my Sims 4 files, but that didn't help. I also tried to reset what you could reset in tips and tutorials (I read that it helped someone else with this similar issue), but unfortunately, it didn't help.

So I wonder if there is anyone else who has had the same or similar issue and has a solution or anyone else. Thanks in beforehand for reading this!