Forum Discussion

StarTickles
Newcomer
16 hours ago

Romantic Interactions Not Working

I'm experience a bug in a save with a newly aged up couple. All of sudden, any romantic interactions with each other or any romantic items would cause them to reset and not complete the interaction. This started happening yesterday, so I'm wondering if anyone else starting experiencing this.
I do have cc's and mods but I've done all the typical troubleshooting - removed all my ccs and mods and tried the interactions again - still not working, repaired the game and tried again - still not working, cleared cache and tried again, still not working. So it's not my ccs or mods, I believe it's the game glitching out. The recent update on 9/18/24 didn't resolve the issue either. 

I do have TwistedMexi's BetterExpections mod and it's giving me this code, in case anyone else does too and know what this means. I am also reaching out on the BE forum. :
Server\relationships\relationship_objects\relationship.py

I am planning on testing romance on other sims in the game and other saves to see if it's just this couple or romantic interactions in general. If you've also had this happen, let me know.

Appreciate y'all!