Forum Discussion

SimizenJ
Newcomer
16 hours ago

Sim is at work but shown on lot

My sims is visible on the lot even though she is at work. She is just standing there, still. I can select objects for her to interact with but because she won't move, they are only in cue. I assume when she comes back from work, she will resume the cue or clear the cue.

I don't have any mods or cc installed and I am on the latest version of the game. I have all DLC downloaded. I recently repaired my game a couple weeks ago after removing a mod.

Yormom2
    Seasoned Newcomer

I'm having the same problem with every family I play in my save. No cc or mods. 

cchant86
    Seasoned Scout

I've experienced this same issue (since the update) when I'm controlling a Sim that has traveled away from their home lot. When that Sim returns home, all the Sims that went to school or work either before my Sim left the lot or while my Sim was away from the lot are standing like statues on the sidewalk outside the home lot, but they are technically still at work/school and won't re-animate until their work/school day is over. No mods or CC in my game. 

• I had that happen in my game once, long ago. I also play without mods or CC. I solved the issue by moving the sim (was a single sim household) to another lot. Didn't encounter the issue since, think maybe the lot was bugged or something.