Forum Discussion

Zesaere
Newcomer
7 hours ago

The Grim Reaper event is not available.

I returned home from work at 5:00 p.m. EST and logged into Sims 4 anticipating the Reaper event. No event shows up, I have no event tab and no quest. I attempted to create a new character thinking that it might just be my vampire. Still no event tab shows up. I have restarted the game, restarted the app and I have no mods or custom content at all. I have tried to contact support but apparently that option is not available on the ea help site. I am highly disappointed that not only can I not participate in the event but I cannot get any help either. If someone has an answer to this that I have not tried please answer. 

• Zesaere  Is your EA App in online mode?  And is the Online Social Features box checked under Options > Game Options > Other?  Please check, and you'd need to restart Sims 4 if the latter setting is the issue.

• Zesaere  Is your EA App in online mode?  And is the Online Social Features box checked under Options > Game Options > Other?  Please check, and you'd need to restart Sims 4 if the latter setting is the issue.