Forum Discussion

ryouma17
Rising Rookie
3 months ago

Townies Keep Dying

i dont know if its the new update thats causing it or what but i kept getting messages in game telling me that X sims spirit is about to fade away i play with aging and neighborhood stories turned of...
    3 months ago

after getting annoyed and digging into this i found the problem and its an easy fix so anyone else having these issues hopefully it solves it for them too

turns out even though i disabled neighborhood stories in the manage households menu i did ot disable it via the gameplay menu so even though it was off the game still acted as if it was on this explains why my townies kept moving lots adopting 500 kids/pets and dying cause even though i had all that disabled the game still had it enabled, once i turned it off in the gameplay menu all the problems are gone, had to start a new save so all my sims are alive again and living in the proper lot. now i just need to move all my sims/lots over it'll take time but atleast bella goth wont randomly die for no reason anymore despite stories being disabled and having MCCC set to disable deaths