Forum Discussion

sofalope1213
Seasoned Newcomer
2 months ago

Weird love struck glitches

I am obsessed with love struck! But my game has been really really weird and glitchy since downloading it. I’ve done all the updates and repaired the game files as well as deleted all mods and cleared the folder. But currently, one of my sims refuses to go to work and despite having the check mark to receive a promotion she won’t be promoted to pastry chef. Her relationship with her husband keeps randomly changing, I had them go on a romantic date the previous night and the romance bar was full yet the next morning it was down to near nothing despite nothing happening in the preceding hours. Lastly, I will have actions queued up for my sims but they freeze and don’t complete them. They just stand there in whatever position they’re in. I repeatedly will reset them through cheats but it only works sometimes. I am not entirely sure what’s going wrong if it’s user error or game problems. Does anyone have the same problem or any suggestions? I want to play more but I find myself getting so frustrated I have to stop.

• Yes I am having similar issues. My main problem is when trying to complete romantic interactions my sims reset automatically. Also, some of my sims cannot woo-hoo after being aged up from teen to young adult. I am on Xbox so no mods are installed. :(