Řiňǥ Řiňǥ! 💬

Ŵ€łćøm€ ŧø ŧħ€ Řiňǥ Řiňǥ ŧħř€δđ.
Ŧħiş ŧħř€δđ β€łøňǥş ŧø Ćδłłiδ Μδ€β€¥
F€€ł fř€€ ŧø şħδř€ ħ€ř δđṽ€ňŧuř€ş
Iň şćř€€ňşħøŧş, m€m€ş øř øŧħ€řŵiş€
<3
  • "Simmingal;c-18101618" wrote:
    "Kilov17;c-18101613" wrote:
    Ah, lol looked her up in the gallery; was wondering if she was some sim that was part of a pack... But I guess isn’t.
    Lol two people so far have shared a version of her, I see.. mio_sulsul and KaeliiWhaley... But only that mio simmer bothered to make her with the ‘right’ top for the gallery... And kept it simple (packs wise; 2 rather than 19 ?)
    I emphasize the “for the gallery” part. As she looks great just the way yours is @Simmingal

But she has one of those looks that makes her seem perfect in the Strange Town settings... Though, one of many packs I haven’t bought; but planning to buy that one... Eventually lol.

yeah I kept her top for half her outfits still but she is in her hotwear and swimwear category here and i felt like she might like something breezier :lol:

contemplated on blush but i feel like it echoes strangerville colors so beautifully and i guess i can have one sim who uses too much blush :lol:

If you’re saying it is the ‘summer’ season in those images, I can’t/ couldn’t tell. (No sign of sunshine in images; chair means nothing to me lol, don’t need a particular season to use any chair) So I assume or assumed she was wearing a selected everyday wear. And I’m NOT saying one should have her with that ‘phone girl’ top; just that, for the gallery she doesn’t look right there without that identifying top to go with the face.
  • The traits high maintenance and self-absorbed I am guessing are part of ‘Cool Kitchen Stuff’, as for me, that’s the one MENTIONED pack I don’t currently have, and I looked and found those to be two of her 3 maxis traits...
  • "Simmingal;c-18101758" wrote:
    "Kilov17;c-18101756" wrote:
    The traits high maintenance and self-absorbed I am guessing are part of ‘Cool Kitchen Stuff’, as for me, that’s the one MENTIONED pack I don’t currently have, and I looked and found those to be two of her 3 maxis traits...

High Maintenance is Spa Day
    Self Absorbed is Get Famous

Ok, thank you! So, it hides those two ‘needed’ packs for a copy of her with Maxis’ chosen traits... Two pack I have no interest in too... So I guess I’ll never add her to my game. No fun if she isn’t as intended (trait wise)... And Everyday wear wise too lol in my game file.