Forum Discussion

6 years ago

100 baby challenge rules

I'm doing the 100 baby challenge and I was wondering:Is editing sims in full cas mode against the rules? Technically you have to enter a cheat to use the full mode but I don't think I've seen a specified rule anywhere nor does it seem to really give an unfair advantage. E.g you could use CAS to make a premade female sim able to impregnate your sim and that'd be technically cheating but you could also download a female that can impregnate your sim from the gallery and that wouldn't be cheating. Or you could start a new game,find that very sim,edit her and make her able to impregnate others,upload her to the gallery and then download her in your game and it technically wouldn't be cheating.
  • You should read the rules, using the link that @phantasmkiss gave above. They specifically say that it's okay to use daycare.
    "You may not hire a nanny to take care of the children for you. If your matriarch leaves the lot, just let the children automatically be sent to daycare."
  • I had twins with Vlad as part of the 100 baby challenge and had to edit them in cas so that I could actually stand to look at them once they aged up - those genetics are something!