Forum Discussion

7 years ago

A very frustrating toddler glitch

Hi so just recently I've noticed a glitch with my families with toddlers. Any adult, teen or child that comes into contact with the toddler gets the "growing so fast" moodlet wether or not the toddler increased their skill. It's getting really annoying because for work sims need to be in a certain mood but this happy moodlet just keeps popping up... Has anyone else experienced this?
    SimTresa
    Rising Novice
    Oh yes, noticed it yesterday. But that particular family's lot traits can also give them random creative moodlets so they had both and were able to go to work in the right mood.
  • "lizisprocrastinating;d-939818" wrote:
    Hi so just recently I've noticed a glitch with my families with toddlers. Any adult, teen or child that comes into contact with the toddler gets the "growing so fast" moodlet wether or not the toddler increased their skill. It's getting really annoying because for work sims need to be in a certain mood but this happy moodlet just keeps popping up... Has anyone else experienced this?

Have you mentioned this to @SimGuruNick?
  • "catloverplayer;c-16476502" wrote:
    "lizisprocrastinating;d-939818" wrote:

I've never reported anything before, do I like tweet him?
  • "lizisprocrastinating;c-16477733" wrote:
    "catloverplayer;c-16476502" wrote:
    "lizisprocrastinating;d-939818" wrote:

I've never reported anything before, do I like tweet him?

Yes you can tweet him.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,032 PostsLatest Activity: 4 days ago