Forum Discussion

6 years ago

After celebrities, it's time for cars and thieves!

I know everyone here is talking about this possible Easter egg. I'm almost 100% sure that they did not put it out for nothing.

Police cars:
https://thumb.ibb.co/hARmOp/police.png

It could be a fine example of a decorative object because there is a police career in Get to Work. But some time ago, this rumor was shown to us in the form of icons inside the game, found by the user Adamskii6:

https://i.imgur.com/3mHNzIj.png

Alarm for thieves, police cars, an expensive car, school bus, .. Exactly what we had in previous versions of The Sims.
This user has also encountered icons related to Seasons and Cats and Dogs before they are released.

And of course, we also have a little hint, in the demonstration live of the new construction tool. A building that looked like a garage.
I just really hope they invest so much time and good ideas for it to come in a way that has never been seen before.

There are many good ideas for cars and thieves here in the forum. I have reviewed many times on many topics about this. I hope they get the best out of every user's ideas and make them possible.

I hope they bring more active thieves and more than simple Npcs. Maybe an active career as they did with actors. A nice "Upgrade" to Get to Work's police career too, with more roles for the police career. A prison where your Sim Thief really could stay. We need upgrade for a criminal career, this career has incredible potential.

I also hope they bring incredible experiences with the cars. New activities, new skills and more challenges for gameplay, as additional expenses with gasoline or car maintenance.
A trunk to make woo hoo and carry objects: Shop purchases, gifts or even items stolen by kleptomaniacs.
A Drive-thru for restaurants, Outdoor cinema on the cliffs, parking for shops and events, dealerships, new function for mechanics skill, functional gas stations and many new detailed animations for each of these things!

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,036 PostsLatest Activity: 5 minutes ago