Forum Discussion

bshag4lv
Seasoned Scout
3 years ago

Anybody else notice this?

I sent my sim to "tend garden" and instead I find, "vigorously guarantee plant life's future." WTH?? When did they sneak this in??

ETA, needless I fell off my chair laughing! :D :D
    bshag4lv
    Seasoned Scout
    Ah, I did not know that. Thanks, I learn something new everyday. :D
    bshag4lv
    Seasoned Scout
    I finally found the save where I saw this, it's a sim that I started the Astrobiologist/Extraterrestrial scenario. I have no idea why that interaction that replaces "Tend Garden." Maybe because she is supposed to bring back 5 live alien, things, back from space? Otherwise I have no idea, lol.
    bshag4lv
    Seasoned Scout
    Hi KyreRoen, my sim's traits are genius, loves outdoors and adventurous, she is in the astronaut career, lvl 5, she has a cc aspiration, Star Trekker, only requirement is to reach lvl 10 of the astronaut career. I haven't played her long enough yet for her to gain any lifestyles. The only nap I remember so far is juiced community is one of them. Usually I set all neighborhood naps at the very beginning so I don't forget...the naps never change. But since this is a scenario, meh, lol.

Oh and the only reward she has is quick learner, which comes with the genius trait, I think.
    bshag4lv
    Seasoned Scout
    "Arzekial;c-18101751" wrote:
    I have 2 sims living together, both maxed gardening skill and one has tend garden and the other has vigorously... so, maybe it's just random whether or not they get it? I know, not helpful :D

Now that is strange!

• Lol. That's hilarious. I've never seen that, but I'm putting that on my list of things to see in the game that I haven't yet.