Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Are Nannys immortal?

My sims have been friends with a Nanny since they were toddlers. Now the sims are young adults and the elder nanny is still alive. They even hang out every now and then
  • "Marnetti;c-16295355" wrote:
    Yeah. I have butler that has lasted 3 generations. :flushed:

I mean, I love my elderly immortal butler Eva. That means I don't have to waste my time, resources, and money to hire a new one :p
    SimTresa
    Rising Novice
    Noticed it. Which is why I was so surprised that my toddler got a new, elder nanny. Even though the adult nanny who cared for her mother is still alive and had just called the day before. Tot's mother is nearly an elder herself.
  • Hello
    Sims that have the isNanny hidden trait will not age.
  • Yes, several of the NPC's in sims 4 are literally immortal, nannies, butlers, buskers and some others like The Reaper and Jasmine Holiday . I have the MC Command mod which allows you to make them age normally.
  • Yes, a lot of the NPC are immortal. So if the wife has an affair with the nanny that result in a pregnancy... One could use the immortality in their game play. Granted it will be a LOT of playing out things in your head but it can be done...LOL (c: Yeah that's where I was going in my game play before my friend decided to "Fix" my laptop and all he did was reset it back to manufacture settings.