Forum Discussion

Loanet
New Scout
3 years ago

Are Plantsims Possible In High School?

In Sims 3, Plant Sims came in University Life. In Sims 4, we got a rather weak free drop, and now we are hearing rumours of a High School Expansion. Not a Game Pack, but a full Expansion with lots of room.

So, do you think that Plantsims will come with an update in High School? Keep in mind, they didn't get an update in Discover University. But in Cool Kitchen Stuff, they got a flavour of ice-cream that made them LOOK like a Plantsim...
    SnaveXs
    Seasoned Scout
    Anything is possible with the Sims but if it were my choice, I would've included it in Seasons like it was first introduced in Sims 2 Seasons.
  • I don't know about plantSims returning in a high school pack because I absolutely loathe the occults in expansion packs so I would rather that never happen again tbh. I do think plantSims have the potential to be the coolest looking occults though so I would really like to see them back.

#justiceforoccults
    #justiceforplantsims
  • Is it possible? Yeah I guess
    would I want them to be paired with school theme? No.

tbh anything paired with school that is not directly about school frustrates me
    and if they put something I desperately want (like plantsims) in school theme...
    let's just say I might need to go release some fury in the woods.

If they must be pack content
    at least make it more of pack refresh for like strangerville or something
    where there is the plant lore to connect and other occulty things

or i guess you could relate them to fairies if it really must be pack that has yet to exist
    therefore also being with other occulty nature content people may like

assuming people that like fairies also like plantsims wouldn't be so off to me
    as trying to relate them to school at least
  • I see people's doubts rising, they're giving up on the things they want...
  • I don't know. I do wish you had an Other category. I don't play Occults, but it's not that i don't care. I know many on this site love Occults and I'm very happy for them when Occults are available to them. I never played Plantsims, but my grown daughter enjoyed them in Sims2. But, then again, I wasn't into gardening in that game, either. Sims4 is the first time I've ever really dabbled in gardening. I'm still trying to figure out how High School will even work.
  • "Loanet;c-18133315" wrote:
    I see people's doubts rising, they're giving up on the things they want...

I am being realistic based on past experiences with Sims 4’s packs. Mermaids had potential to be more fleshed out, but they were crammed in an expansion and were kind of only okay-ish. The game packs dedicated to occults felt more fleshed out for me.

Also, I never play with Plantsims, so I’m neutral about them, and would rather focus on the high school-ish stuff.

Edited to add:
    Now, a random refresh patch may be possible. We just don’t know when that would be, since the schedule for certain types of content tends to be pretty unpredictable, lol.
    Karamazov123
    Seasoned Adventurer
    As much as I'd like them, I think you need to be more realistic. We're getting dragons, after DU hinted at it with Britechester.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,033 PostsLatest Activity: 7 minutes ago