Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
2 years ago

ARRRGH!

I thought I had followed the example another player gave, pictures and all, of just how to set the EA App to not automatically update. I was playing my game and brought it to a point where I was satisfied leaving things for the day. So, I saved and exited. Why, not? I wouldn't be patching until I heard back if this was a mod-buster or not. Suddenly, I see the red lines going back and forth and it says preparing. I gaze upward at the game cover and it says updating. *&^$&#^$*

My Mods folder is in place. *I%T&$&(#$&

If the stuff is broken I will be more than angry. Obviously, the toggle was supposed to be in the opposite direction from where I thought the picture indicated. *%Y$$*$%*%(

• I think you've said in the past you use a lot of Sacrifical's mods? He's already come out and said it looks like his mods are in the clear from the patch.
  • It’s still fairly early, but from checking out the broken mods thread it seems like many mods have been unaffected by the patch. Obviously I’ll keep checking, and some modders may release mod updates anyway. I think this patch was mostly bug fixes.
  • Thank you, Both. Road to Fame was just updated after a very long time. I'm hoping things will be okay. I appreciate the words of support.
  • Here's a link to his most recent tweet. :)

https://twitter.com/SacrificialMods/status/1615433671447568389
  • "PlayerSinger2010;c-18219664" wrote:
    I think you've said in the past you use a lot of Sacrifical's mods? He's already come out and said it looks like his mods are in the clear from the patch.

I have tried a couple of them. Not many, though. I only have Road to Fame installed at this time.
  • "Lucy_Henley;c-18219671" wrote:
    It’s still fairly early, but from checking out the broken mods thread it seems like many mods have been unaffected by the patch. Obviously I’ll keep checking, and some modders may release mod updates anyway. I think this patch was mostly bug fixes.

Got the word MCCC the latest version is good to go. Got word from SimRealism their mods are okay. Sacrificial said his mods are okay.