Forum Discussion

moppy14w
Seasoned Newcomer
4 years ago

Awww. My Sim baby is blue!

My Sim just gave birth at the hospital and the baby obviously takes after her extraterrestrial daddy.
Little Celeste has distinctly blue skin. o:)

(She doesn’t have the spacey bassinet though, so does that mean she is a hybrid rather than ‘full’ alien?)
  • I can just imagine I'm blue da ba de da ba dai playing as the baby comes out
  • Did she come from abduction or woohoo with an alien? If it's the latter she's a hybrid.
  • I gave a witch blue skin(in my storyline she was part-elf, hence the blue skin) but her daughter had alien eyes instead of her mother or father's eyes. I scrapped the save.
  • you can tell if its a hybrid or a regular alien by the sound of the babies voice. it has a different sound then human sims. but my guess if its woohoo its more likely not a full alien. at least anytime ive played it with human and aliens they dont have a full alien baby. i dont know if its possible to have a full alien baby. im not sure. it hasnt happened to me.
    RouenSims
    Seasoned Rookie
    My babies are now teens, and they have alien abilities and hydration needs.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,027 PostsLatest Activity: 24 days ago