Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Baby Names

Hey guys, Katherine's third baby is on the way! What are some names you have?! Here are some names I picked! (Girl) Destiny and Rose (Boy) Jordan or Jason! One of my blog viewers said Emma or Jack!

https://sims4fanaticcool.blogspot.com/2018/06/big-news.html
  • My main household:

Grandmother: Scarlet (Ada's mom)

Mom: Ada, Dad: J'kwone

Kids: Marina, Oliver and a baby on the way who will be named Arthur
  • Thank you @PninaSimmer and @NyteRose for amazing names! I love Melisandra and Marina!
  • If human Melody and Harmony or Miracles and Destiny, Hope and Faith for girls. Girls, you can be more creative with.

for boys Henry and Edward, Samuel and Steven, Darian and Lance,

Vampires something old-fashioned names like Daisy, Rose. Violet, Gabriella, depending on the backstory I have

For boys, something old-fashioned names like Victor, Alexander, Jacob, etc

Aliens can be really creative like Khorreei, Jhaaya, Uxzyl etc
    ldm2
    New Spectator
    I actually have about 2 dozen families, I won't go through all of their names, but some of my favorite girl sims are named Alena, Nancy, Bethany, Alice, Cathy & Liana. I kind of have a thing for the old-fashioned & multi-cultural names.
    Meka3211
    Rising Newcomer
    Some of the names I've used for my Sims are, Dulce, Rio, Caris, Haven, Lyric, Wynter for girls, & Jayceon, Ari, Jagger, Chance, Finn, & Sawyer for boys.
  • For girls I have had all the Disney princesses haha. And my rotation names are Lexi, Liliana, Sylvie, Connie, Shana, Cordelia, Nathalie, Marie, Jane and I recently adopted a girl called Norma. That's not a name I would pick myself but I love it actually!

Boys I always find a lot harder! I've had Clive, Ace, Calvin, Malcolm, Eric, Milo, Kristopher, Joseph, Joe, Declan and Anthony. (The game generated Declan when I wasn't playing so I thought I would bring Anthony in.. as in Ant and Dec. :wink: )