Forum Discussion

NoahLGP
    Seasoned Veteran

Not impressed yet.

I mean Occult Selector came the first time with TS3 EP07 Supernatural, 3 years after TS3 has launched so TS4 does nothing new and is very late.

This patch will probably update all the objects (Heirloom system and Ghost woohoo animation).

EgonVM
      Seasoned Ace

Well, it is a base game feature this time. The selector in TS3 required Supernatural, otherwise it wasn't there.

So yeah... I do agree it could have been there earlier though...

CAPTAIN_NXR7
    Seasoned Veteran

I hope the rumour about the Occult Selector will soon become official news!!
    A feature like this is gonna be extremely useful! I've been wanting this since the dawn of time. I don't care if it arrives "late", as long as it WORKS! It's always so sad whenever a rough 'n' tough looking werebeast in CAS looks me in the eye and tells me: "I should've been a mermaid, buddy..." To be unable to grant that wish directly in CAS is heart wrenching. Will this all change soon?! 🤞🏻

I'm also happy that this giga patch drops a bit earlier than usual. I'm sure plenty of hotfixes are needed before the release of L&D. I'll be quietly building, entirely mod free, for I can no longer live in livemode without certain mods.  I also hope they fix the off-the grid lot bug. 

I wonder what else they have in store for us? I still don't entirely understand the hint (?) about those specific worlds on the tarot cards, especially the Strangerville one. The other ones all have graveyards, so I believed it was related to that, but Strangerville...why? I wonder do the possessed plant zombie sims have anything to do with it? 😮🧟‍♀️

• So happy about the new mermaid tombstone and urn, finally! Occult changer in cas is nice, was really never a problem for me anyway tho (cheats be easy).

Being able to select the ghost color sounds good, if permanent, otherwise it seems pointless. Will we be able to choose what type of ghost aka type of death when making a ghost in cas tho? That would be wonderful.

bandit34
    Seasoned Traveler

Hopefully they fix the broken festivals with the update.

• I didn't see this posted till after I updated my thread or I wouldn't have posted.

JesLet40
    Seasoned Ace

It looks like I will be getting my 60s outfits started in the NoCC-decates outfits thread in a few days. Might be a good time to clean out some old mods as well. 

• What ? What THE HELL is a occult selector ? I dont play occults, so WHY ? I guess it's a alright now cause  i havent started playing again... 

Doesnt look like ima play this game anytime soon ...

simgirl1010
      Hero

Le_Slacker

The article I posted is speculation that those who choose to do so will be able to change occult types in CAS.

Le_Slacker
        Seasoned Ace

alr tysm i'll keep the reference for when i get back to it 😅