Forum Discussion

N0NoTToN0N
New Spectator
7 years ago

Be Eaten by Cow Plant work assignment

Anyone else get the gardener career at home work assignment to be eaten by cow plant? I'm undecided whether I find it funny or annoying. I think I'm going with annoyed since my cow plant just died and my sim has way too much to do without dealing with getting eaten. :#
  • My sim got that assignment, but the problem was she was pregnant. Even though her boss was displeased with it, the next day it was not a requirement, it never came up again. The only thing she lost out on was the $10 pay she would have gotten if she had completed. When I thought about it, getting paid only 10 semolians is not worth getting eaten and then spit out by a Cow Plant. I don't think I will ever force any of my sims get eaten by any cow plant for a measly 10 semolians. It's not worth it.
  • Really? Your Sims job asked them to be ate up by the Cowplant? I wish I had Seasons right now >:) ! I'll even throw in the Screaming Curse Of The Ancients for free, if it'll get them that promotion!

Yep, I'm THAT kind of player... my poor Sims >:)
  • This was the longest I've been able to keep a cow plant alive and it died right before I realized that I got the assignment.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,037 PostsLatest Activity: 11 seconds ago