Forum Discussion

4 years ago

BENEE song “Kool”

Who wants to talk about it? Does she mean playing Sims 4 makes you cool? Or does she mean people who play Sims 4 want more friends IRL?
  • Her song is in the game under the Alternative station, so maybe that inspired her to make the video in a Sims theme.

She kind of reminds me of my sister when we were growing up, lol.
  • I have no idea who she is, tried to listen to her song but had no patience as it wasn't catchy enough and the video wasn't funny either.
  • The song wasn't that good tbh. But the video's quite creative. I like how they perfectly replicated her Sims' house in real life with the right proportions lol.
  • "Admiral8Q;c-17732416" wrote:
    "babajayne;c-17732121" wrote:
    Her song is in the game under the Alternative station, so maybe that inspired her to make the video in a Sims theme.

I've meaning to check it out. I thought it was under "Pop station?", or "New Pop?"?

It probably fits pop better, but it’s under alternative. I think a lot of the alternative music isn’t well labeled, but I unchecked almost all the songs and I use it for my Sims 2 College Rock. So I noticed they added this song and a few more to the alternative station.
  • "babajayne;c-17732121" wrote:
    Her song is in the game under the Alternative station, so maybe that inspired her to make the video in a Sims theme.

I've meaning to check it out. I thought it was under "Pop station?", or "New Pop?"?