Forum Discussion

JuniperWhimsy
New Novice
19 days ago

Simlish songs used in EP Trailers added to game?

I loved, loved, loved the simlish song used in the recent Life and Death Reveal Trailer (tbh I teared up a little at the trailer which I think had a lot to do with the song, although I have no idea what it's called or who it's by!) and it got me wondering if all the simlish songs used in trailers etc eventually make it into the game, or are they just recorded as promos.

Does anyone know? 

GameGirl2168a
    Seasoned Traveler

I'm pretty sure that new game packs tend to come with new songs for the radio as well and, since I imagine it takes some time to turn a standard vocal recording into Simlish, it would make sense for them to include the song from the trailer along with the pack. Pondering this now, specifically, I'm wondering if we'll get a new radio station with the pack as well; something somber and stately enough to be played at funerals, as well as to reflect Grim's important personage? Oh, that would be fun! (I love the TS4 music and will only play its radio stations while I'm actively playing the game.)

JuniperWhimsy
      New Novice

Thanks for replying; that's what I was hoping they did. As you say, it would be a waste not to add them to the game.  

I know there's already a Spooky station, but those songs are more upbeat I think in tone, so a sombre station would be a great addition, especially for funerals 👍

• Not sure if it will be added to the game.

Nothing Matters by

The Last Dinner Party