Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Bitter sentiments... be aware.

It seems that bitter sentiments stick around permanently and cause unjustified meanness from sims. For instance my sim cheated on her husband (by my doing and won’t ever do it again) and long after the bitter sentiment “caught cheating” went away her husband is incredibly mean to her now. Don’t know how to remedy the problem.
  • "SamDenny;c-17854245" wrote:
    Looks like it applies a hidden buff which you could probably remove with MCCC.

How to do that? I have MCCC but rather quite new to it since I’m new on PC.

• "SamDenny;c-17854255" wrote:
    Click on the sim -> MC Command Center -> MC Cheats -> Cheat Sim Info -> Mood/Buff Control -> Remove Buff:

Scroll through the list of buffs to find anything related to the sentiment or meanness.

Caution: clicking on a buff will remove it. Just a heads up so you don't accidentally remove one.

"SamDenny;c-17854255" wrote:
    Click on the sim -> MC Command Center -> MC Cheats -> Cheat Sim Info -> Mood/Buff Control -> Remove Buff:

Scroll through the list of buffs to find anything related to the sentiment or meanness.

Caution: clicking on a buff will remove it. Just a heads up so you don't accidentally remove one.

Hero!!! Also didn’t explain the real situation going on because I’m afraid people wouldn’t understand (it’s story based). It wasn’t her husband but one of the many lovers I wanted her to have. Tried to get the player trait along side with it.
  • "iamoz96;c-17854240" wrote:
    "Sigzy05;c-17854213" wrote:
    If she cheated on him how is it unjustified though?

Yeah, you’re right. But gone on for so long is kinda annoying. Even after she apologized.

Have you focused on their relationship? Have her work extra hard, going out of her way to hold conversations. Maybe she should ask him out on a date? I do know couples can get over such transgressions, but the road back to a great relationship takes a lot of work. It's the whole trust issue thing. Or, you could try to roll back the save, as was mentioned,.