Forum Discussion

Simmerville
Seasoned Ace
10 months ago

Bowling Stuff Pack?

To me Bowling Night seems like one of the stuff packs with a decent amount of content, so I'm wondering whether I should get it on this sale. But I don't have enough lots in my save to have a community lot dedicated to a bowling lot category, so my main question is whether this pack comes with its own lot category? If it does, will everything work elsewhere, say in the basement of a lot tagged as Retail?
  • "luthienrising;c-18328836" wrote:
    The one they add with the game is categorized as a bar, but you can actually use any lot type. The object is designed to attract Sims regardless of lot type.

Thanks, even better!!! :)
  • Thanks all for your input. I got the pack on sale, and I like it. Just tested it briefly last night by building a bowling arena under the Willow Creek gym. The entrance is a separate "shed" outside, so unless the ground is a common roof, I will probably miss some auto functionality. But NPCs joined my actively bowling sims by chatting, and when my little household arrived the lot, the non-active household member rushed straight to the bowling lane and earned his first bowling skill without me directing him to go there.

I have not ye checked whether bowling is a club activity, but I do plan for some annual tournament and minimum one club will be coming up :) I will probably add a bowling hall in San Myshuno and a celebrities only in Del Sol Valley, in the cellar of a new tenant complex there (if that will work...).