Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
2 months ago

Bumfuzzled

I decided to place my re-imaging of my Cantrell Stories in Creative Corner.  If you're interested in following, you can find it here:

Cantrell: The Early Years | EA Forums - 4938120

If I need to remove it and wait until the WHIYGT? thread can be more readily accessed, let me know.

Thanks again!

~GalacticGal

3 Replies

cyncie
    Seasoned Veteran

Yeah, the “What Happened” threads are a major part of the community on the other forum. They seem to be buried at the moment.

GalacticGal
      Seasoned Ace

I just did a repost in Creative Corner.  I decided since this is a re-imaging of my Cantrell story, why not start out in a different place?

Also, I didn't find a 'Start Discussion' under the subheading of WHIYGT? Thread that got started over here. The poster apologized after learning the other thread was just on hold, for now. I've been waiting for quite some time to share my new story.

If interested, please find it here: Cantrell: The Early Years | EA Forums - 4938191

Thank you,

GalacticGal

• Okay, that didn't work out too well. I failed to remove my old spoilers. I did go back to take the one and only screenshot from my computer so it would show, but alas, I went back a couple of times to remove the old spoiler tags and got redirected, instead.  No update. Sorry. I'll do my best to sort things out and try again at another time.