Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Bundle Recommendation!

Hello simmers!

I am looking for a bundle to purchase.. I have Cats & Dogs and City Living. Please pick your favourite and why! The bundles available on Origin are:

1. Get Together/Spa Day/Move Night
2. City Living/Dine Out/Bowling Night
3. Get To Work/Outdoor Retreat/Luxury party
  • I think it all depends but...
    The Bowling Night Pack is good but the auctully bowling alley is HUGE and way to but to fit in any of my houses, the furniture looks way to much like a bowling alley so makes it hard to use in a home.
    My only other pack i wouldn't use is the Get To Work as i don't want to go to work with my sim every time especially if I want to get promoted. Also the retail stores you have to travel to work everyday so kind of hard to do. Personally I could live without the Get To Work Pack.

So in my recommendation I would buy number either 1. This all depends on your kind of game play though. :) :D

• Number UNO would be the best bundle choise:

Get Together is the best EP. It has amazing world, great CAS, great B&B objects and the gameplay that it adds is totally worth it.

Spa Day is lovely and calming. It has great CAS, B&B objects and the gameplay adds a lot to the game.

& Movie Night is also pretty nice.
  • Number 2 contains my second favorite GP, my tied for first EP and my favorite SP, so I vote #2.