Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Can Sims pee in the ocean/pool?

They talked about this I. The live stream but I can find an interaction? It’d be really nice if my sim especially mermaids could pee in the water as they spend all their time there. Do I really need to wait until bladder failure for them to pee in the water and then get all dirty what’s the point of that?
  • My Sims bladder was in the red and she peed herself, she got a happy moodlet from it, because it was in the ocean ?
  • I had a Sim that used the water as his bathroom until he could afford a pee bush - so glad we are able to do that.
  • Option to "pee in ocean "does not work if you are a mermaid though. Option is there but does nothing, neither any other option (to relieve the bladder)when sim is in mermaid form. Notification say bladder failure in 0 sec but nothing happens for me. Hopefully they will fix that bug.
  • Yes, they can pee in the ocean. Had a mer-sim in the red who wasn't listening to me and would not come in end up peeing in the ocean. Got the happy moodlet for doing so too. I cracked up, of course.