Forum Discussion

catloverplayer
Rising Ace
7 years ago

Can't wait till Jungle Adventures comes to the consoles

I know I'll be buying it on pc but I want this awesome pack on console as well. Hope we see it sometimes in 2018.
  • "LOW;c-16380273" wrote:
    > @Johnvincent1229 said:
    > Sims 4 should add more packs quicker. They should at least have mod support or the gallery on console.

That would be nice but i don't know how feasible that would be. Porting over packs take some time and i don't see them releasing more than one pack a month. Mods could be possible since other console games support them and the gallery would make this game complete.

I'm happy with one pack a month, that way we know we at least get something to look forward to every month.
  • "Simsfan99111;c-16381054" wrote:
    "LOW;c-16380273" wrote:
    > @Johnvincent1229 said:
    > Sims 4 should add more packs quicker. They should at least have mod support or the gallery on console.

That would be nice but i don't know how feasible that would be. Porting over packs take some time and i don't see them releasing more than one pack a month. Mods could be possible since other console games support them and the gallery would make this game complete.

I'm happy with one pack a month, that way we know we at least get something to look forward to every month.

I just wish we could catch up a little faster.

With game packs and expansions.

• "LOW;c-16380273" wrote:
    > @Johnvincent1229 said:

In December they ported over 2 stuffpacks I believe.