Forum Discussion

iliekponiez
New Novice
7 months ago

Clone Relationship Cheat

In addition to being siblings, sims and their clones get a unique relationship for being clones. I had to move to a fresh save and was wondering if there was a cheat to add that relationship without having to use mods. Is it a hidden trait?
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    "GalacticGal;c-18359454" wrote:
    I'm not sure what you're talking about. I created a Sim and from him created parents via the genetic symbol. From the parents I then created his siblings. If you're talking about creating a clone (twin) of a Sim, I have done that when the born in game twins weren't identical, as they were supposed to be. Even then I don't think I realized any unique relationship from it. Sorry, I'm no help at all. I just abhor it when people read a thread but don't offer anything. Best of luck. I hope somebody who understands the question will come along and answer it. :)

Get to Work has the cloning machine (which scientists can make) which can be upgraded to clone sims. When a sim is cloned, they'll get a special relationship bit with the clone.

Unfortunately, I don't remember the cheat to add relationship bits. Perhaps I remember it incorrectly that it exists, but for now, I can't unfortunately provide an answer here for now.
  • I'm not sure what you're talking about. I created a Sim and from him created parents via the genetic symbol. From the parents I then created his siblings. If you're talking about creating a clone (twin) of a Sim, I have done that when the born in game twins weren't identical, as they were supposed to be. Even then I don't think I realized any unique relationship from it. Sorry, I'm no help at all. I just abhor it when people read a thread but don't offer anything. Best of luck. I hope somebody who understands the question will come along and answer it. :)
  • @EgonVM That's right. It's been that long since I played the Science Career, and even then never did get to the cloning phase. Thank you for the answer.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,028 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago