Forum Discussion

6 years ago

ctrl+shift+c not working?

As the title says, ctrl+shift+c is no longer working to pull up the in-game command window since updating with the patch today.
I have no Mods or CC attached to my game in any fashion and have tried to pull the menu on an old save and new save. Is anyone else experiencing this? If you are, is there a way around this issue?
  • I just checked my game, it's working for me. Something I found and done, might have made a difference.

https://simsvip.com/2019/04/16/the-sims-4-new-game-patch-april-16th-2019/
    To ensure your game is up to date, check the game version found in Documents > EA > The Sims 4 > GameVersion.txt. Your game should now read: PC 1.51.75.1020 / Mac 1.51.75.1220. If you’ve updated but it’s not showing the correct version, delete the GameVersion.txt file, restart, and all will be corrected.
  • It's working in my game. I know you said you had no mods or cc in any fashion, but most often, issues are caused by mods, so I'll only say, if they are ANY in your mods folder (whether turned off in settings or not) I'd move them to the desktop to test without it. If you mean, none in any fashion cause you are a strictly vanilla player, I'd do a repair with the game and see if that unkinks things.
  • I've submitted a bug. Repairing did not fix the issue, I do not have mods or any cc at all, and my game version is correct.
  • Ugggh, I restarted my computer and now it's working... I wonder what happened!! Thanks for so quickly replying ladies and gentlemen <3
  • "nightmaresilence;c-17036622" wrote:
    Ugggh, I restarted my computer and now it's working... I wonder what happened!! Thanks for so quickly replying ladies and gentlemen <3

Glad a restart got it working. :) Happy Simming!
    EA_Rtas
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Really happy to see you got it working again! I'm going to go ahead and close this thread off now that you've got it fixed :smile: