Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Default holidays

I can't find the original calendar on Google. Was bunny day and spooky day a thing, or am I imagining it? I swear they were default holidays. I just deleted them and they never popped back up again. What are the original holidays? I thought there was six? I'm down a rabbit hole please help. 😅
  • You have to create Spooky day on your own. Since the spooky stuff pack is required for it. Original major holidays are :
    Love day
    Harvest fest
    Winter fest
    New Year’s Day
    the one with the flower bunny during spring I forget the name
    There are more holidays but they randomized through out the calendar
    atreya33
    Seasoned Veteran
    If you create a new save you can see the default holidays in that save.
  • "Atreya33;c-18215875" wrote:
    If you create a new save you can see the default holidays in that save.

I was just going to suggest that. ^
  • The default holidays that show up in every new file are Harvestfest, Winterfest, New Year's Eve, and Love Day.

I always add in "Leisure Day" like from sims 3 seasons, in the summer. I also add in Spooky Day and a flower bunny/easter type day. And i add winterfest eve the night before winterfest.

I hope I'm not missing any but I think it is just the 4 defaults
  • Did you check out Carl's Guide to see what they show?
    https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/expansionpacks/seasons/
  • The bunny holiday is not by default. I've never had it in my game. I don't really want to do Easter without actual religious gameplay.
    Spooky day I tend to create; it is not by default either.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,033 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago