Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Did your Orange grow into this too?

Excuse the pic but you get the point.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7896/40206135313_6edf3bc3f2_z.jpg
I didn't expect the little guy to grow into this lol
  • Lol I play with aging off so I don't know what would he look like after aging up to teen/higher :D

The more you know
  • Ha! He is still a child in my game. But no wonder OP has such big eyes in their avatar photo :)

They should obviously have given him a little less muscles... I always thought a sim's body would reflect what they did and ate in previous life stage. But if you all got him buffy, it must be pre-programmed.
  • "Simmerville;c-16997535" wrote:
    Ha! He is still a child in my game. But no wonder OP has such big eyes in their avatar photo :)

They should obviously have given him a little less muscles... I always thought a sim's body would reflect what they did and ate in previous life stage. But if you all got him buffy, it must be pre-programmed.

Maybe that would affect him only if you are actually playing him and changing his diet5/activity from the program?
  • "SimAlexandria;c-16997542" wrote:
    "Simmerville;c-16997535" wrote:
    Ha! He is still a child in my game. But no wonder OP has such big eyes in their avatar photo :)

Maybe that would affect him only if you are actually playing him and changing his diet5/activity from the program?

Yes, I agree to that. But some of all who had the same teen version must have played him? Anyway, if not affecting his body, it seems a bit weird making him all that bigger. He doesn't even have a big body mass as child. But no big deal, the older Orange is probably a great guy for DSV :)
  • Yep, same guy in my game. He is very handsome though! To go from such a skinny kid to this was shocking when I saw him as a YA for the first time.

He is the "Incredible Hulk" :D
    OEII1001
    New Spectator
    Yes indeed. It was quite amusing to see him age and become comically jacked.
  • "Simpkin;d-955862" wrote:
    Excuse the pic but you get the point.
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7896/40206135313_6edf3bc3f2_z.jpg
    I didn't expect the little guy to grow into this lol

AHAHAHAHAHA I Hope to see him in SIms 5 as a bodybuilder or something... The sim-version of Arnold!
    Kathykins
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Yup, he had max muscle in my save too. I adjusted it down ... a lot, he's actually a very handsome young sim. I have a certain fondness for him, after seeing him around everywhere. Especially at the gym, when my sim was there. He was constantly using the mirrors to pep talk himself, probly from being tense.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,102 PostsLatest Activity: 43 minutes ago