Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Dilemma

So I’m back on to the sims and loving it. I am missing 2 EP’s though and not sure what one to get.

-Cats and Dogs
-Get Famous (when it comes out later)

Both EP’s suit my playstyle. Suggestions on which one is better content wise?? The one I don’t buy now I’ll get for Christmas xx
  • Get Get Famous now and Cats and Dogs for Christmas. That way you'll have the latest EP and can enjoy it with everyone else who's getting it. Especially if you download CC and stuff.
    MDianaSims
    Seasoned Hotshot
    I'm guessing there will be a black Friday sale at the end of the month, and chances are Cats and Dogs will be on sale then, whereas Get Famous probably won't be on sale because it's too new. So, you might get a better deal out of it if you wait a couple of weeks.
  • It's hard to recommend an EP I don't have (GF). I do have C&D and while I really like the pets themselves, and love the world BB, I must admit that only very few of my households have pets, LOL. No matter what you choose, within a couple months you will have both. So, enjoy! :)
  • I would get GF, first, since it's release is tomorrow, and C & D for Christmas. It's been out for awhile and you should be able to find it on sale.
  • Thanks guys. My bf is buying me one as a treat so I think I’ll get GF. I think it would be better gameplay for me as it will tie in nicely with my current stories and households. I’ll wait for C&D’s and like you say it will probably be on sale soon.
  • "MDianaSanders;c-16832535" wrote:
    I'm guessing there will be a black Friday sale at the end of the month, and chances are Cats and Dogs will be on sale then, whereas Get Famous probably won't be on sale because it's too new. So, you might get a better deal out of it if you wait a couple of weeks.

This is what I was thinking too.
  • I am having a small issue.

whenever I grow my family and then go back to visit the parents or any other family that has an animal they are always so sick and so dirty. Why do my unplayed sims, even ones who are marked as played stop taking care of their dogs?

Does anyone else have this issue?
  • "Molly1996;c-16833445" wrote:
    I am having a small issue.

whenever I grow my family and then go back to visit the parents or any other family that has an animal they are always so sick and so dirty. Why do my unplayed sims, even ones who are marked as played stop taking care of their dogs?

It's a problem to most of us, bigger problem the more you jump between houses.

Let your pet household buy those red get-well treats at the Vet. The you won't need to go there every time you visit the house. Keep some in your main sim's inventory, then you can feed any pet.
    akl1226
    New Spectator
    "Molly1996;c-16833445" wrote:
    I am having a small issue.

Quick question. Have you noticed this since the latest update which was this Tuesday? This was fixed in the latest patch so you shouldn’t still be seeing this issue and if you are you need to report it using the following link.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en

As for the thread topic: go with what suits your playstyle for sure. Cats and dogs will very likely be on sale soon.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,030 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago