Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Does anyone else do this? (I hope im not alone lol)

does anyone else fill their sims needs even when they're in the green? im just interested
  • Nope. I wait until they're yellow or red. And in this game eating a bowl of cereal thankfully takes care of hunger, in sims 2 they had to eat like 3 of those...
  • I just start filling the needs when they're yellow. I think if they're green they're good :)
  • It really depends on what my sims are doing (and whether or not I'm on a legacy save :P) but yes, on my normal save game I too fill as soon as the green starts to drop. Especially if I'm just ever so close to a skill gain they need for work/school/aspiration or what have you.
    bshag4lv
    Seasoned Scout
    Yup, I put that Nano trashcan in every household. Very handy and profitable too. :D
  • Sure. Not all the time, but sometimes I want the need filled up for whatever reason and I have the time and easy enough opportunity, so why not?
  • Everything except the hunger meter because they tend to over indulge themselves. As for trash yes everything goes in the garage.
  • I try to take care of their needs before they become yellow, with exception of the hunger bar, it depends on whether I care about their weight or not. Also, at the spice festival, I don't care if they're hungry or not, they're going to have a plate of that burning stuff no matter what. xD
  • "NationalPokedex;c-17434591" wrote:
    "Admiral8Q;c-17431561" wrote:
    "SERVERFRA;c-17431336" wrote:
    I love the nano trashcan it works even off-the-grid. However, I do wish that some of the bathtubs, all candles & lanterns worked off-the-grid.
    Oh well.

There is alot of stuff that works 'off-the-grid'. The only downside is that a shower or bathtub, sink, etc... is that the water is like 'camp-water'. They often get an uncomfortable moodlet. If you get the 'carefree' reward trait, then it negates that.

I thought carefree only worked for being tense from things like low fun or low social or something. So this is good to know. :)

Actually, I stand corrected. It is anything that causes "tense" that is negated.

I never realized how useful of reward trait it is though until trying it!