Forum Discussion

SEREFRAS
Rising Hotshot
6 days ago

Unpopular Opinions - Likes Kits

I like most kits & not afraid to say that.  My favorite Kits are:                                                                         Riviera Costa, Cozy Bistro, Castle, Country Kitchen, Oasis Courtyard, Fashion Street,                    Decor to the Max, Little Campers,  Modern Luxe, Pop Party, Pastel, Midnight Chic, Goth & Urban.          The Kits that are handy are:  Poolside, Simintimates, Grunge & Bathroom.                                                         As for the others, they're just ok.  The only one Kit that's not good is the Bust the Dust.                          

Any other simmers that likes kits?

• I absolutely adore kits! Regular little packs of DLC without having to wait for a new EP/GP? Yes please! Plus there are so many varieties that you can pick and choose your favourites. Mine are: Throwback Fit; Incheon Arrivals, Moonlight Chic, Little Campers and First Fits! 

• Me!  I love them.  Having been on a budget for so many years I loved being able to have a more affordable option to add to my game.

I am missing a couple but overall love the ones I do have.  I even like Bust the Dust LOL.  Favorites would   Country Kitchen,  Grunge, Blooming, Greenhouse, Basement., campers. But I pretty much use all. I think I am only missing Goth, carnival & menswear. I am not big on the fashion ones although a kids clothing pack would be cool.

Jehane40
    Rising Traveler

I love kits! The only one I didn't get is Bust the Dust,  mostly because it doesn't sound all that interesting, and one of the DLCs (I think, Cats & Dogs) gave us vacuum cleaners already.

Other than that, I have them all, even Menswear and Carnival - I looked at a few video reviews online before buying either, and even though some items aren't super exciting, both kits have stuff that's really cool. Oh, and the castle kit? I was very reluctant to buy that one because it doesn't have many items. Then I ended up building two castles instead of playing with any of my Sims because that pack is SO cool.

One of my favourite packs is Modern Luxe, oh, and I LOVE the Incheon kit! Industrial Loft, too, because that one has a lot of items that are perfect for a penthouse in San Myshuno. Book Nook is another favourite of mine. 

ADashofAsh90
    Seasoned Vanguard

I love them, too! Even ones at first I didn't see how I'd use them they were great on sims/homes. I wish we would have more gameplay themed ones but I understand they are expensive to make for what they cost.

LadyGray01
    Seasoned Vanguard

I like kits. I don't own any of the CAS ones, but I own all the BB ones except Bust the Dust. I don't have any qualms about dropping $5, whereas I rarely feel like I can justify the cost of the packs. They remind me of the Collections that we used to be able to get with Sims 2 that were separate from the SPs, EPs, and the Store edition. Those were like kits. The Sims 3 store had something kind of similar with the sets you could buy, although I'm pretty sure I got less for my $5 worth of Simpoints that store used.

• I like kits. It gives something to look forward to between larger packs. 

• I love the kits! I find them to be a cheap way to improve the environment of your sims lives. I also like realistic and fantasy clutter in my game for storytelling or screenshots.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,119 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago