Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Don Lothario

So I have these four Sims ready to go to Batuu to fight for the resistance. The mission has already been delayed since one of my male Sims been abducted and impregnated by the aliens. Since then the other male Sim has also been abducted and I do not think he has been impregnated. But now when three of them are ready to leave for Batuu, leaving one of them to take care of the toddler. Don Lothario invites one of my female Sims over (I didn't even know she had met Don Lothario) but I just had to know what would happen when she met Don. Respecting what we know about Don Lethario and Katharina, Gina and Dina what would you do with you female Sim who is became suddenly very romantic when she shows up besides Don Lothario?
    VWoodsong
    Seasoned Observer
    If she's in it just for the funtimes, I say go for it. If she's looking for more, I'd say go for it (the funtimes) first, and then head for somebody who's a better prospect.
  • Had this happen to one of my sims actually, she didn't just met him but had a romantic bar enabled (probably due some random encounter at the romantic festival). I played out the romance, she had a kid. I don't like breaking up NPC households, so he is living with Gina, Dina and Katrina and since he is suppose to be Noncommittal with Serial Romantic aspiration it suit his background (and me).