Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
3 years ago

Don't You Just Hate It When …

…things happen in the game so quickly, you can't even snap a picture of it! Louise dropped by the dorm and for some odd reason many of the students were in the common lavatory. Kayleigh was there, too. Erik went to give his mother a hug, becoming Best Friends, but as they moved about Erik gave his mother a big hug, with Kayleigh right in between them. Interesting sandwich, that. But it was over so fast, I couldn't capture the image in time. I was able to capture Erik leaning back, though. Just isn't the same.

So, please play along and fill in the blanks. Don't you just hate it when __________________.
    SheriSim
    Rising Adventurer
    "aujineh;c-18185251" wrote:
    I am just going omggg me tooo to all these

Anoter thing I just hate is the pee walk - meaning the sim takes three times as long to reach the toilet. There was a time the would dash to reach the toilet when their bladder need was red. Or was that sims 3 ?

Yes the pee walk is the one that annoys me most!

I too have had my sims go to a different restroom to use the sink. My sim did that at the High School bathroom, that is annoying, then I noticed a sim at home go to the kitchen sink to wash their hands, it seems like that is a fairly new glitch they need to fix.

Another thing that annoys me is when I que up my sim to get food to eat and then sit to watch tv….. my sims will first sit down at the table and then get back up to sit on the couch.

@GalacticGal
    While wedding planning just don’t select a caterer, I’m pretty sure you can do that with a mixologist and musician too.
  • Yes, I miss the last expansion for Sims3 made right up here in Salt Lake City, UT. I have even passed by their offices upon occasion.
  • I just have to say that sill walk made me crack up for a very long time, without ceasing. Yeah, it's very bizarre and it certainly takes way more time to get to a toilet to relieve themselves, but still it's hilarious.
  • Don't you just hate it when your sim walks too close to a wall or big piece of furniture and can't move at all and just stand there forever. I usually go to build mode and stick a piece of furniture on top of them and they move. It happens a lot so it gets really annoying. Sometimes it doesn't work and I go to manage world and back. so far one or the other will work.
  • "Behappy1st;c-18189114" wrote:
    Don't you just hate it when your sim walks too close to a wall or big piece of furniture and can't move at all and just stand there forever. I usually go to build mode and stick a piece of furniture on top of them and they move. It happens a lot so it gets really annoying. Sometimes it doesn't work and I go to manage world and back. so far one or the other will work.

Sometimes, it seems as if my Sim purposefully walks through walls. In fact, they do seem to go out of their way to walk through a wall, even though a door or archway is very near where they choose to slip through. :open_mouth: