Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Drama teens

Lmao
I can't and actually didn't plan to take such a bad turn.

Basically I play a family with two teens who are twins. I called the boy one saule and female one veliona( anyone who plays honkai impact 3rd knows these names)
They pretty much grew up fine until today they started to throw hands.
And now they do it nearly every day.

Like, saule suddenly starts to insult his sis and veliona insults him too and they conflict until the relationship bar is low.
Then I order their parents to scold them and they kinda talk normal with each other again and the friendship bar rises again.

I noticed that they both had the meanstreak trait and I removed it but it kinda persists.

These two used to get along pretty well.

Oh well, some good drama is always welcome.
  • That sounds like a fun story to play around with. Usually my sim siblings get along quite well. They're usually best friends.
  • "Chazzzy;c-17385157" wrote:
    I heard some of the childhood phases are glitched so even if you remove them, they're still kinda stuck.

Hmm I see
    Oh well, imma just use their parents to controll their evil streak.
  • are they spell casters? I didn't notice (or realize it was a thing) that one of my spell casters ended up cursed with a curse that makes them fight everyone. Full on brawl and negative relationships all over the place until I figured out the spell to remove it.