Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Drinking automatically??

So, one of my vampires in my current generation is an evil, self assured loner, and what I've been noticing is that, even if his thirst is full, he'll often drink randomly from another sim in the household, usually his aunt, Saera. I just didn't really know this was a thing. It might be a combination of her "tasty blood" and the his evil trait, or one or the other. I don't know. Have you seen this before?
  • I've seen this in both teens going through phases and adult vampires. Are you using any vampire mods? If not does your vampire have the sloppy drinker and thirsty weakness? Usually if you have an evil vampire sim who has those weaknesses they generally will drink autonomously also on a side not, Vampire sims with a hot headed trait who are also evil and around good sims will do the same thing.
  • "BMSO;c-16454585" wrote:
    I've seen this in both teens going through phases and adult vampires. Are you using any vampire mods? If not does your vampire have the sloppy drinker and thirsty weakness? Usually if you have an evil vampire sim who has those weaknesses they generally will drink autonomously also on a side not, Vampire sims with a hot headed trait who are also evil and around good sims will do the same thing.

Aah. Saera has the good trait. But I don't remember what weaknesses I gave him. I think it's just wilted stomach and uncontrollable hissing. I have no mods except for MCCC, and I don't think there's a setting for this in that.
  • "GasolineCrea;c-16454654" wrote:
    "BMSO;c-16454585" wrote:
    I've seen this in both teens going through phases and adult vampires. Are you using any vampire mods? If not does your vampire have the sloppy drinker and thirsty weakness? Usually if you have an evil vampire sim who has those weaknesses they generally will drink autonomously also on a side not, Vampire sims with a hot headed trait who are also evil and around good sims will do the same thing.

Aah. Saera has the good trait. But I don't remember what weaknesses I gave him. I think it's just wilted stomach and uncontrollable hissing. I have no mods except for MCCC, and I don't think there's a setting for this in that.

That still shouldn't cause him to uncontrollably drink from another Sim. I have never seen an option on to autonomously drink from sims on MCC only to get them to stop doing other annoying actions. I've never known withered stomach and uncontrollable hissing to do that either.

I would suggest posting in the help center and seeing if one of the gurus can help you sort this out. :smiley: