Forum Discussion

djsboonie
New Scout
2 years ago

EA app Game Library not loading - SOLVED

Is anyone else having a problem with their Game Library not loading in the EA App? I was forced to switch from Origin this past Friday & Sims 4 worked fine Friday & Saturday but this morning I'm getting a message saying things are taking a little longer & to hang on while they try to solve the problem. Just wondering if it's only me with a problem or a problem on EAs end. Thanks!
  • @Identity Hmm, maybe?

@sleekoduck87 Sorry, I should have mentioned I've had the EA app for months & all my games downloaded. I've just been using Origin until I was forced to switch to the EA app. Sims 4 played just fine since the switch, until now when it's having problems loading the Library. Thanks for your reply though :). As for Microsoft udating, haven't gotten any windows update notices this weekend.
  • @identity not sure if it was updating to the new win 11 security update, deleting origin, or just time but it's working now :D. Or maybe a combo of those things...
  • "Starfree;d-1006885" wrote:
    Is anyone else having a problem with their Game Library not loading in the EA App? I was forced to switch from Origin this past Friday & Sims 4 worked fine Friday & Saturday but this morning I'm getting a message saying things are taking a little longer & to hang on while they try to solve the problem. Just wondering if it's only me with a problem or a problem on EAs end. Thanks!

It's in there, you just have to look in a different location. You also might need to wait for your games to download. It took about five hours for mine to download, which was a huge improvement over the Origin interface. No sarcasm here. Microsoft has been going crazy with updates this weekend, so you might as well get all of them out of the way while you're waiting.
  • Sorry to hear about your dad :(. I muddle through with computer probs when they happen myself so I know how it can be.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,047 PostsLatest Activity: 4 days ago