Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Family visit and surprise

Wow, playing my sims and found something new....well a couple things actually. I decided to have my sim take his family to go visit his family. While there, he finds out he has a little brother he didn't even know about. His name is Kody and he's an infant just like his youngest daughter. Not weird at all. LOL After visiting for awhile they head home. Once they get to their house, they seem to have a stowaway which happens to be his Dad. Apparently he plans to stay the whole week. Guy had a suitcase and all. Guess I can't complain too much, he's helping around the house. LOL
    cchant86
    Seasoned Rookie
    I've had the Father Sim of my young adult Sim come over and ask to move in with him, not just visit. His son was like, "No, Dad, you're married to Mom. Go home now." LOL! There are four more kids back at home, including a toddler and twin infants so can't really blame the dad for wanting to get away, but moving out permanently was not the solution. :D
  • "Future;c-18251272" wrote:
    "Bonjourwoman;d-1007728" wrote:
    Once they get to their house, they seem to have a stowaway which happens to be his Dad. Apparently he plans to stay the whole week. Guy had a suitcase and all. Guess I can't complain too much, he's helping around the house. LOL

So you never got a pop up asking for your approval for him to stay over? He just tagged along with his suitcase when you travelled back home? Idk if I like that...

Before we went over to visit. A pop up showed saying he was coming over to help out anyway he could. Had no clue it was gonna be for a week. LOL

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,044 PostsLatest Activity: 27 minutes ago