Forum Discussion

7 years ago

female underwear on male Sims????

@rosemow, or someone can you please help, in CAS every male has female underwear on underneath clothes and I can't for the life of me get rid of them. It only seems to be in CAS. So annoying!!!!

These two specifically keep coming up. I have batch fixed all that I can and they are still there. If anyone can tell me where they're from I'll delete them from my cc

Edit: Have downloaded a program so I will be able to find them. Thanks everyone for you help and haha glad some of you approved but not my choice of underwear for males. :D

• "ambrown;c-16614932" wrote:
    mine has been like this since they did that update that made clothes for both sexes. I assumed it was just like that now.

It sounds like a glitch that needs to be fixed from the Season's update.
  • Yes it does, I've recently done all that you suggested since seasons, @rosemow , so probably don't need to do that again. Sounds like it could be a glitch if others are having the same issues. Thank you @ambrown and @drakharis if others are having the same problem it probably is a glitch.
    I'll write to one of the SimGurus and let them know. :)
  • keep us updated! It's actually most of the clothes, the pants to do it for both female and male sims! Even when i check "female" or "male" to just see that genders pants, it still shows ALL of them. I wouldn't normally mind but it's annoying because when you put male pants on a female sim their arms move out and they look awkward.
  • @drakharis my game has been like this WAY before the seasons update. Whatever patch they put out that made the clothes wearable by both sexes did it in my game. It isn't new.
  • this has also been going on in my game for months- before i ever installed any mods or cc. It seems to be a sims glitch @LiELF
    LiELF
    Seasoned Veteran
    "ambrown;c-16616476" wrote:
    this has also been going on in my game for months- before i ever installed any mods or cc. It seems to be a sims glitch @LiELF

Ah, okay. We'll probably have to wait for a fix, then. That's unfortunate. :/