Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Food Poisoning

How do you call the restaurant to report food poisoning I tried clicking on the phone but don't see an option?
  • @BatmanFanGirl No you click on your sim and it's an option love your name by the way love batman as well.
  • "Briana2425;15254441" wrote:
    @BatmanFanGirl No you click on your sim and it's an option love your name by the way love batman as well.

Thanks! I figured it out on the phone too. She got a 117 dollars as "hush" money. LOL
  • Hello
    It is good that you found the option.
    This link explains about food poisoning
    http://simsvip.com/sims-4-dine-out-guide/#Poison
  • Does food poisoning affect vampires? My Sim has had food poisoning for more than 24 hours and she is a vampire
    EA_Lanna
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    "monicabobonica;c-16441946" wrote:
    Does food poisoning affect vampires? My Sim has had food poisoning for more than 24 hours and she is a vampire

Hey :) Welcome to the forums. A super thoughtful forum member has started these two threads to help new members who may have questions or issues with their game, maybe you could post this question in there and get a response. Please click on the Sims 3 or Sims 4 depending on which game you are playing :)

In the meantime I will be closing this thread as it's an oldie and necroposting is against our forum rules.