Forum Discussion

Celticgamer0
New Novice
6 years ago

Freelancer career question

Just had a sim start as a freelance artist and was able to contact the client and create icons, but I cannot turn in the icons to get them approved. I click on them and the only option I get is to name them. How do I turn them in?
  • Did your gig expire? One of my Sims just missed the deadline on her work, so the only option she got was to name them.
    LadyKyn
    New Traveler
    Are you doing it from your inventory? I noticed you have to drag the picture from your inventory to place it on a wall THEN click on it to have it approved by the client.
  • Repairing did nothing :(
    @LadyKyn I get the regular options when dragged to the wall, but still no option to get the icons approved :/
  • Just received the gig, talked to client, made 3 icons, but no option to get it approved.
  • I just cancelled the gig and took another. That one seems to work... maybe a glitch
    Anmirla
    Seasoned Traveler
    "LadyKyn;c-17056442" wrote:
    Are you doing it from your inventory? I noticed you have to drag the picture from your inventory to place it on a wall THEN click on it to have it approved by the client.

You must have a glitch then, because clicking on the painting or book in the inventory has worked every time for me.

This whole mess sounds like glitches to me. :/ I play tested through all three and didn't have any issues.