Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Fridge Magnets

I would really love to put magnets on my Sim's fridge. :smiley: When I was a toddler I had alphabet fridge magnets on the lower door. It would be so cute if toddlers could play with magnets on the fridge. We could have vacation magnets from other neighbourhoods and worlds. How about being able to put a test from a child or teen Sim on the fridge once they start getting A's?

Please ask the developers to consider fridge magnets :blush:
  • This is one of those things I never knew I wanted until now! :lol:

Let Sims personalise their fridges with magnets, to-do lists, photos, tests, drawings etc.
    EA_Cade
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Hmmm, interesting.

What are the odds that you would post this very specific desire, and that I would see it mere hours after I received this from work ?

https://i.imgur.com/QMENsUV.jpg?1

CM Edit: This is not a confirmation of a feature coming to the game, just a very eerie confirmation that we might be living in a simulation...
  • "EA_Cade;c-18020139" wrote:
    Hmmm, interesting.

What are the odds that you would post this very specific desire, and that I would see it mere hours after I received this from work ?

CM Edit: This is not a confirmation of a feature coming to the game, just a very eerie confirmation that we might be living in a simulation...

Are we psychic?!?! :joy: :joy: :joy:

You are so lucky you get Sims 4 company swag from work! :smiley: Your coffee mug collection must be awesome.
  • "EA_Cade;c-18020170" wrote:
    Spot on!

I have...so many mugs.

haha I'm jealous! The freezer bunny ones are my favourite. :smiley:

• I'd like to do something similar but with the curfew board. Sims can add some generic drawings and some messages, I think, to it, but nothing more personal like family pictures, reminders for karaoke night or a festival, or instructions like what to eat or chores to do around the house.
  • "EA_Cade;c-18020139" wrote:
    Hmmm, interesting.

Cue X-Files Theme....

If you'd like to share more perks-of-the-job swag photos in the future then I'm sure no one would mind at all. :smile:
  • "crocobaura;c-18020301" wrote:
    I'd like to do something similar but with the curfew board. Sims can add some generic drawings and some messages, I think, to it, but nothing more personal like family pictures, reminders for karaoke night or a festival, or instructions like what to eat or chores to do around the house.

It would be so fun if we could assign chores for the child and teen Sims.