Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Ghosts everywhere!!!

Ghosts are everywhere! Dead sims keep calling their relatives. At the hospital all co-workers are only ghosts. When my sims go to bar or nightclub there are only ghosts. Why is that happening??? :(
  • You must have had a lot of people pass away in your game, and/or if you have GT, you've run into a lot of Ghost Nights at the bars/clubs.
    If you want to get rid of the ghosts completely, go into Manage Households which is at the top right in map-view and under "Unplayed Households" you'll most likely find a bunch of ghosts that you can delete.
  • I'm actually glad for this situation. Made my second generation on my Legacy Challenge family a bit more fun. Since I'm blogging about it, this gave me story fodder to the enth degree. What was really strange is when my Gen. 2 heir received a text from his late mother about the girl he was dating. :open_mouth: That was eerie, so I used it.
  • If you go to ghost night at the bar.. the game will generate more ghosts. It's on Wednesday night.. Alien night is Tuesday.. just in case you don't want aliens everywhere. You might not want to tell ghost stories in the tent also... I'm not sure if just visiting the Von Haunt estate will make those ghosts travel everywhere. I know once my ghosts friended them they were showing up at bars ect regularly though.
  • I have noticed this also since I got get Together. I hope they fix whatever they did. It's odd they cull live sims and leave the dead ones. I know people want to keep their played ghosts but these are just townies. I want my dead sims remembered but not floating around and delivering my babies.
  • Hello
    If you use mods, there are options in the cheats menu section of MC Command Center mod to " Delete Homeless Ghosts"
    and to " Delete all ghosts".
    MC Command Center
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680
  • "rosemow;c-14596217" wrote:
    Hello
    If you use mods, there are options in the cheats menu section of MC Command Center mod to " Delete Homeless Ghosts"
    and to " Delete all ghosts".
    MC Command Center
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680

Will it delete those sims from family trees?

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,119 PostsLatest Activity: 8 minutes ago